Voting

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Start of Something New!

For all of you who have asked if I have a website, here it is!  (I have to laugh......not really my idea of a website, but for now, it will do!)  I anticipated an easy and exciting afternoon of creating a blog to be able to showcase my creations, and have ended up completely frustrated to say the least!  (I don't know how so many of you do these cute blogs all the time!  Maybe some pointers for some free sewing?!?!?!?!?)

My idea here is to be able to share my newest creations and products for all to see and to provide information about pricing, custom orders, sales, and pre-orders.  This is definitely going to be an ongoing process and a challenge to say the least.  Thank you to all those who have supported me thus far with all of your orders, referrals, and comments.  I think this will be a tedious process, but hopefully it will lead to something wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I love it your blog and can't wait to see more of your creations.
    Jennifer P

    ReplyDelete