Voting

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Many More Days Until Football Starts?

Alabama Houndstooth Pant Set $35
I have had a ton of requests for clothing for the upcoming football season.  All of them from Alabama fans though!  (Come on Auburn and UAB fans!)  Here are just a few pictures of what has been created in my sewing room!  (Which I may add is now complete with a new computer......the source of many woes these past couple of weeks.......and a new flat screen TV mounted on the wall.....courtesy of my loving husband who surprised me with it on Monday!)  I have a ton of new applique designs as well that can be done in any team colors.  I am not sure where I will post them or how I will post them, but I will try my best to get them available to you soon!  I will also be posting Halloween designs available for pre-order as well!  Please email me at ThePinkLily@aol.com or sweetjkm@aol.com with any orders, questions, or custom requests!


Alabama Boys Houndstooth Short Set $28

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jamie!

    So glad to see the Alabama outfit make your blog! Abigail wore hers this weekend for the game and got a TON of compliments. Just wanted to tell you thank you again for the wonderful job you did creating this adorable outfit!!

    Michelle K.

    ReplyDelete