Voting

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!

Ribbon Turkey Shirt $20
Ribbon Turkey Pant Set $40

Hi to everyone and thank you for taking a look! It has been a while since I have updated this blog. (It is on my to do list, but that list is several miles long these days! Isn't everyones?) In the meantime, I have some new Halloween and Fall creations to share from the past week. I am super excited about all of these new designs. I would like to have Halloween design orders placed no later than September 18 so I can get them to you by the first week in October. Fall design orders need to be placed by October 18 for delivery during the first week of November. Orders placed before September 18 for any merchandise will be done by the first week in October for plenty of wear time. Check out the pumpkin and turkey interchangable pant set! Two shirts and one pair of pants for the entire Halloween and Fall seasons! I have other designs available. Just ask! And as usual, fabrics and colors can be changed to customize any design to your preference! Email orders and questions to thepinklily@aol.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Itsy Bitsy Spider $20




Frankie $20
Pumpkin Dumptruck $20
Swirly Pumpkin Shirt $20


No comments:

Post a Comment